Our 25+ courses are designed for students who want to mix with a similar age range. The course is 4.5 hours per day but you can chose to do less if you want. You can also choose to do a sport such as tennis in English! We run these courses using Project-Based Learning but we also organise the course around the students’ own ideas and use mobile phones like a course book. If you are looking for a different, fast-paced intensive course which will improve your speaking skills then look no further!
All courses include:
- Two guided trips to the local area
- Clear targets for you to reach
- A lesson on learning to learn skills
- A free vocabulary book
- Tutorials with your teacher to monitor your progress
25+ Course Details
All our 25+ speaking courses are carefully structured and designed to cover a wide range of topic areas, grammatical structures and skills.
|Hours Per Week/Day||4.0hrs per day|
|Average Group Size||8|
Aims of the 25+ course
- To sink your teeth into topics that appeal to older students
- To learn more advanced language
- To learn to collaborate and cooperate with students in the class
- To mix English study with a sport of your choice (if requested)